Saturday, April 13, 2013

I'm Making Records, My Fans They Can't Wait

It's been a few weeks, and I'm updating this post to my current vinyl wants. Self-titled works in caps.

The Messenger - Johnny Marr
Untamed Beast - Sallie Ford & The Sound Outside
Give You The Ghost - Poliça
DJANGO DJANGO
Parrot Flies - Algernon Cadwallader
Up From Below - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Push The Sky Away - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
Psychedelic Pill - Neil Young & Crazy Horse
Tempest - Bob Dylan
Wrecking Ball - Bruce Springsteen
Port Of Morrow - The Shins

I did get Wild Flag's debut and I Bet On Sky by Dinosaur Jr. and both discs are phenomenal. Hopefully a VLP will be forthcoming so I can review them for you. I'm also waiting on Cobra Juicy, the new disc from Black Moth Super Rainbow and the Yeah Yeah Yeah's' Mosquito. Sadly, there seems to be no chance left to pick up BMSR's Dandelion Gum on vinyl, unless one comes up on eBay for a reasonable price.

UPDATE: I'm also looking for the Foo Fighters'  Wasting Light and The Replacements' Songs For Slim EP. Songs For Slim is on red vinyl, too, I've been told. I'm a sucker for colored vinyl. 

No comments: