Friday, April 11, 2014

Might As Well Go For A Soda, Nobody Hurts And Nobody Cries


There's a cool quiz on Buzzfeed on 200 classic movies from the past 100 years right now - basically a 'how-many-have-you-seen' type thing. I've seen 36, but A) I saw a number that I'd like to see eventually and B) I'm glad to see some of my favorites on the list.

I've seen:
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Gone With The Wind
The Wizard Of Oz
Fantasia
Citizen Kane
The Maltese Falcon
Casablanca*
It's A Wonderful Life
The Treasure Of The Sierra Madre*
Singin' In The Rain
Rear Window*
The Ten Commandments
Vertigo
North By Northwest
Ben-Hur
West Side Story
Goldfinger
The Sound Of Music
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly*
Patton*
Monty Python And The Holy Grail
The first Star Wars trilogy * (A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return Of The Jedi, as one option; technically this brings my total to 38)
Close Encounters Of The Third Kind
Raiders Of The Lost Ark
The Terminator
Back To The Future*
Die Hard
Beauty And The Beast
Forrest Gump
The Shawshank Redemption*
The Lion King
The Toy Story trilogy (again, this adds two to the technical total, making 40)
Saving Private Ryan
The Big Lebowski*
The Lord Of The Rings trilogy * (42!)
The Dark Knight

*These movies are my all-time favorites, hands down.

No comments: