Friday, May 23, 2014

I'm Not That Good At Breathing In

I managed to get six albums that I wanted and somehow they never made it onto this list when I found out about them. The new Black Keys, the latest three Guided By Voices discs, The Myrrors, and Blue Oyster Cult's Spectres. So much for making progress. Fortunately I haven't added too much to the list lately.

Current:
Courtney Barnett - The Double EP: A Sea Of Split Peas
Shulamith - Poliça
Up From Below - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Mechanical Bull - Kings Of Leon
Port Of Morrow - The Shins
New Moon - The Men
Heartthrob - Tegan & Sara
Hummingbird - Local Natives*
The Suburbs - The Arcade Fire*
Reflektor - The Arcade Fire
Vapor Trails Remixed - Rush

Classics:
3 - Gamma
Lights Out - UFO
Drums & Wires - XTC
Crystal Logic - Manilla Road*

*Have digital, looking for vinyl.

No comments: