Thursday, March 19, 2015

Sometimes I Go Whole Days Listening Bored, Half Asleep

So the 'Lion Series' of mix CDs gets another addition. The basics for this one were coming to me randomly at work over the past few weeks.

Roi, I hope you don't mind another disc spinning your way next I see you.

The Lion Series, Vol. 3: Entertainingly Difficult
  1. It's Nice To Know You Work Alone - Silversun Pickups
  2. Don't Pretend You Didn't Know - Dinosaur Jr. 
  3. Lost At Home - The Sun
  4. Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger
  5. Song 2 - Blur
  6. Hang Wire - The Pixies
  7. That's When I Reach For My Revolver - Mission Of Burma
  8. We Real Cool - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
  9. Voodoo - Godsmack
  10. Half Asleep - School Of Seven Bells
  11. The Mountain Range In My Living Room - The Early November
  12. Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt - We Are Scientists
  13. Believe - The Chemical Brothers
  14. At 1 A.M. - The Subways
  15. Only To Haunt You - The Von Bondies
  16. Sad And Lonely - Secret Machines
  17. Allergic (To Thoughts Of Mother Earth) - Placebo
  18. Mountain Side - The Flaming Lips
  19. Rill Rill - Sleigh Bells

No comments: