Saturday, March 9, 2024

I Am Leaving, I Am Leaving But The Fighter Still Remains

I have no idea why I'm back on this blog. I'm hungry, tired, and trying to kill time waiting for the dealership to finish with my car. Overdue inspection times wavy brakes plus recall has meant that I'm spending far more of my Saturday than expected sitting in the dealership waiting room and quasi-paying attention to the 'Good Times' marathon on the TV while other people buy cars. I've had exactly one lemon-lime Gatorade, one Monster Slim Jim, and one cup of passable dealership coffee and also a splitting headache. I expected to be on the road by noon and it's 1:30. Also also I'm killing time by and I have no idea why but I'm rereading both my blog and Drew Mackie's 'Back Of The Cereal Box'. Maybe that's why I unhid the Blogger app. I haven't felt like writing in I don't know how long. The link list was the only truly complete post I had handy so I just stuck it up there. And I'm obviously out of practice for this because I'm having trouble concluding this essay. 

It's been three years. I thought I'd finally given up on this. I can't tell anymore. 

No comments: