Tuesday, January 22, 2013

And If You Feel A Little Left Behind


Second in the series of New Stuff CDs, this disc was another product of my sophomore year at Penn State. This may have been the first installment burned on my first laptop computer. If so, that would place its date at very early 2006. 

New Stuff CD 2
  1. What I Say & What I Mean – The Like
  2. Everything Is Alright – Motion City Soundtrack
  3. Fearless – The Bravery
  4. I Predict A Riot – Kaiser Chiefs
  5. Decent Days & Nights – Futureheads
  6. TKO – Le Tigre
  7. Bom Bom Bom – The Living Things
  8. The Bucket – Kings Of Leon
  9. Soul Meets Body – Death Cab For Cutie
  10. Stars & Boulevards – Augustana
  11. DARE – Gorillaz
  12. Helicopter – Bloc Party
  13. Wings Of A Butterfly – HIM*
  14. Niki FM – Hawthorne Heights*
  15. Rock ‘N Roll Queen – The Subways
  16. Earthshine – Rush
  17. One Way Ticket – The Darkness
  18. Breakin’ – The Music
  19. Pressure Point – The Zutons
  20. Dance Dance – Fall Out Boy*
  21. Nowhere Again – Secret Machines
  22. Vertigo – U2
*Suck, suck, and suck. Why did I ever think any of these were good songs?

No comments: