Sunday, July 8, 2012

Can't Sleep Cause My Bed's On Fire


What (briefly) kept me from sleeping, Saturday night, from left:
  • My personal vinyl collection, from my latest VLP. 
  • Lapdesk, about two inches too short to actually sit over my massive lap (something about that sentence seems not quite right). 
  • Pajamas. Only the running-shorts-used-for-sleeping-instead-of-running are visible; there's also a badly pilling Seven Springs Resort t-shirt that used to be my father's under there. Somewhere.
  • A cassette case holding my dad's old mixtapes, hidden near the back of the pile.
  • My record player.
  • On top of the record player is the very wireless mouse I'm using right now.
  • To the right of the record player, half-hidden, lurks the very (overworked) netbook I furiously type upon to create this very post.

No comments: