Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Down To Junior's Farm Where I Wanna Lay Low


A look into my room in college days. This is my last apartment in State College, with Brian, Scott, and Tim.

 

Looking at some other pictures from about this time (not to be published as they are...silly) Robotech would later be moved to replace the Athearn poster at upper right, its old location filled by the Ramones; and missing right now is the Molly Hatchett cardboard banner/ribbon roll thingy. Some of the micro posters were just stuff I found online and printed out.

 

Out of view to the left are Pat Benatar, Jimi Hendrix, and Audrey Hepburn. Interesting combination. The little Born In The USA micro poster is one of a handful of CD inserts I had enlarged (slightly) for just such a purpose. I had about ten or so of those.

Why did I take such shitty pictures of my decor? I should have done better. I also shouldn't have missed the areas over the closet or the desk. It's hard now to remember what I had in those spots. I miss having a blank slate for a room.

No comments: