Friday, December 7, 2012

The Day You Move, I'm Probably Gonna Explode

When I became interested in new music in college, I started making CDs to share what I'd found with people. Not too many people took me up on the offer; but nonetheless, these discs provided me with a soundtrack to my college years. Here's the first one, created in late 2005.

New Stuff CD 1
  1. God Killed The Queen – Louis XIV
  2. Do You Want To – Franz Ferdinand
  3. Cold Hard B**** - Jet
  4. DOA – Foo Fighters
  5. Seven Nation Army – The White Stripes
  6. Disrepair – The Cycle*
  7. Walking With A Ghost – Tegan & Sara
  8. Nobody Move Nobody Get Hurt – We Are Scientists
  9. I Just Wanna Be Loved – AM Radio**
  10. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams – Green Day**
  11. I Want To Be Buried In Your Backyard – Nightmare Of You
  12. Lost At Home – The Sun
  13. Slow Hands – Interpol
  14. Checkmarks – The Academy Is
  15. Stories – Deception Point
  16. Enter Sandman – Metallica
  17. Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana
  18. Welcome Home – Coheed & Cambria
  19. C’mon C’mon – The Von Bondies
  20. Alive & Amplified – The Mooney Suzuki
* Local band I saw at the Penn State New Ken Battle of The Bands. They turned into another band called Eightfold after one member left.

** I fucking hate Green Day, and AM Radio doesn't interest me anymore.

No comments: