Saturday, October 19, 2013

I Am A Lost Soul, I Shoot Myself With Rock'N'Roll

Number six, from sometime in 2008. This one isn't so notable, aside from its overall quality. The Pixies, Guided By Voices, John Doe, Raconteurs, Spoon, The Strokes, Silversun Pickups, all very good groups.

1. Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast – Airbourne
2. Golden State – John Doe
3. Funplex – The B-52’s
4. This Ol Wheel – Shooter Jennings
5. Wave Of Mutilation – The Pixies
6. Gone Gone Gone (Done Moved On) – Robert Plant & Allison Kraus
7. I Am A Scientist – Guided By Voices
8. Orange Crush – R.E.M.
9. Ojos Asi – Shakira
10. Crushcrushcrush – Paramore
11. Black Hole Sun – Soundgarden
12. Balls To The Wall – Accept
13. Broken Boy Soldier – The Raconteurs
14. Of Montreal – The Stills
15. Rusted Wheel – Silversun Pickups
16. I Turn My Camera On – Spoon
17. Comb Your Beard At Night – Toothpaste For Dinner
18. Reptilia – The Strokes
19. Outside – Tribe
20. Ride On Shooting Star – The Pillows

No comments: