Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Found My Way Downstairs And Drank A Cup

Finally got vitamins today. Guess what I decided to take one with?

An energy drink.

Healthiest thing I ever did.

Looks like it may be a few days before getting to go down to the city and check out the duck, among other things. Was hoping for a record store day with Matt and Jeremy, but Jeremy had plans and all of a sudden Matt and I may as well. Johnathan called us to ask if we might be free for a railfan trip. Considering that it's been a while since the last one, this might be the better option.

Deciding on switching to smoking a pipe. I used to enjoy cigarettes, but you might say that all the pleasure has somehow been sucked right out of them (as it were). Besides, pipe tobacco seems more interesting and the government hasn't yet arbitrarily banned flavored pipe tobaccos or cigars.

Trying to listen through my backlog of vinyl. I've decided to listen to an album a night until I can say I'm reasonably caught up. Just listened to the first two sides of Django Django and side two of Emerson, Lake & Palmer. It's a night for self-titling, I guess.

And now I'd better get something that resembles rest.

EDIT: By the way, I just found out, when I went to post the requisite link to the new post on Facebook, that Sleigh Bells has a new album out. It's titled, appropriately, Bitter Rivals. Must investigate.

No comments: